Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

シド (SID)


Post ari ni tersangatlah istimewa..why??..because I will write something about my favourite band which is Shido = シド ...yeee... I started to recognize them quite late...around in the end of 2010. And the first song that I listened is Monochrome no Kiss..ohmm..and I fall in love with that song.. 

҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈
dan selepas itu, masa tengok fullmetal alchemist, terdengar pula Rain...ohmm... I fall in love again.. 

 Then, I search around the internet about them and started to download all the songs..and finally I have all of their songs include SHULA's song (band of Mao and Yuuya before SID was established)..
҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈
And now, I'm very proud of SID because they have so many fans around the world..keep going SID..I always stands here..to support you guys...

awww...mao...aaa....aa..ohh...i'm speechless...he's too cute...his eyes..if i was made from ice, then i think i would melt into water

Ѽp/s: If can, someday, I want to have a lunch with SID, can I??sit next to mao??Ѽ

0 comments:

Post a Comment